Techtextil North America 2021 agosto 23 - 25, 2021
Techtextil North America 2021 offers the opportunity to reunite with the industry for three days of education, networking, and more. Join material experts at the Symposium as they cover the the latest industry insights, explore the show floor, discover new technology, and visit our booth.
Join X-Rite in Booth #1019 at Techtextil North America 2021
X-Rite will be exhibiting at Techtextil North America 2021 August 23-25 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Stop by our booth to see live demonstrations of our innovative color measurement solutions and learn how you can integrate consistent, precise color quality control into your production processes. You can also talk with X-Rite Color Experts and get the insights you need to holistically manage your color from design to production.
Featured Solutions for Textiles
- The Ci7800 is the supply chain instrument of choice, delivering ≤0.08 average dE* inter-instrument agreement and repeatability of ≤0.01 dE* to meet tight color tolerances.
- The ERX130 non-contact inline spectrophotometer measures textiles on the production line and provides operators with real-time color information so adjustments can be made before a color shift is even visible.
- The Ci64 UV handheld spectrophotometer comes with switchable apertures to measure a variety of textile samples and evaluate optical brighteners.
- The i1Pro 3 PLUS to linearize and profile textiles that have texture, specular reflection, or fluorescence for digital printing.
- The CAPSURE is a pocket-sized color identification tool to measure color on an inspiration item and identify the closest color match in related color libraries.
Formulation and Quality Control Software
- Color iMatch intelligently processes color data to provide optimal dye formulations.
- Color iQC is a configurable, job-based quality assurance solutions that enables brands, suppliers, and manufacturers define and ensure correct color measurement practices, regardless of location or software configuration.
- The compact, entry level Judge QC offers 5 light sources to visually evaluate the color of smaller textile samples under controlled lighting.
- The top-of-the-line SpectraLight QC offers 7 light source and the most accurate daylight simulation available for optimum visual assessment.
To learn more about our X-Rite Industry Solutions for textile color measurement visit our website.
To learn more about our booth at Techtextil North America 2021 and register to attend, visit our event page.