FloorTek Expo 2021 Septembre 14 - 15, 2021
X-Rite will be exhibiting at FloorTek 2021 September 14th through 15th in Dalton, GA
Join X-Rite in Booth #313 at FloorTek 2021
We will be showing live demonstrations of a wide array of products that enable you to achieve consistent and accurate color across all steps of your design-to-production process.
Find out how you can:
- Eliminate visual errors caused by inadequate lighting or random visual inspection
- Integrate consistent, precise color quality control into your operation
- Reduce scrap and rework caused by mismatched colors
- Achieve color harmony among locations and suppliers
- Decrease production times
- The Ci7800 benchtop spectrophotometer is the supply chain instrument of choice, delivering ≤0.08 average dE* inter-instrument agreement and repeatability of ≤0.01 dE* to meet tight color tolerances.
- The Ci64 is our most precise and accurate handheld sphere spectrophotometer with simultaneous SPIN/SPEX, correlated gloss and a UV option to accurately measure uneven surfaces.
- Using multi-flux technology, Color iMatch software intelligently processes color data to provide optimal initial color matches and reduce wasteful formulation attempts.
- Color iQC is a configurable, job-based quality assurance solution that enables brands, suppliers, and manufacturers to define and ensure correct color measurement practices, regardless of location or software configuration.
To learn more about X-Rite’s industry solutions for color measurement for the flooring industry visit our website.
To learn more about our booth at FloorTek Expo 2021 and register to attend, visit our event page.