Accurate and consistent color across a complex global supply chain can be a challenge. The fastest way to eliminate this uncertainty, speeding time to market and reducing waste and rework, is to begin by communicating color specifications digitally, using those same digital specifications across the entire product life cycle. Product development and manufacturing can be enhanced even more by digitally communicating both color and appearance data.
- Learn how to take your print production to the next level and achieve cost efficiencies by improving your productivity - Reduce waste, re-work and make your production more efficient.
- Learn how to run your business profitable and your production equipment at capacity.
- Learn how to communicate your color digitally to avoid discrepancies in your supply chain.
- Develop a system to monitor and analyze your production in real-time which will allow you to improve productivity with faster turnaround time.
- Understand how to get the color that you set and expect and improve the deliverables for brands while driving new business.
If you want to ensure color is right the first time and every time to gain and retain customers in an increasingly competitive environment, then this webinar is for you. Sign up today!
Productos que se mencionan en este webinar
Para control de calidad en impresión y embalaje
Espectro para uso en Papel y Cartón