Print and packaging converters are pressured by brands to deliver high quality prints and shorter runs, within a very short lead time and at a very low price. Getting color right is much harder than it used to be, and the customers you support are asking you to meet tighter tolerances. You also need to run your business profitable and equipment at capacity, reducing make-ready time. Learn how effective color formulation and control on your print production reduce rework, make-ready time and improve your overall productivity.
You will learn:
- How physical standards are not enough to communicate color, digital standards can help.
- How to ensure accurate and repeatable color regardless of substrate, printing process or ink used.
- How to deliver the ink color correct on press ensuring both quality of incoming materials and accuracy of ink formulations.
- How to reduce customer rejections and approval cycles.
- How to formulate inks on a variety of substrates, reduce ink leftover stock and reduce press downtime.
- How to control color on press by reformulating data, adjusting ink formula and applying additional corrections to improve your dE.
Join our color expert during this webinar and ensure color consistency through your entire workflow. Register now!
Productos que se mencionan en este webinar
Espectro para uso en Papel y Cartón
Para formular tintas de impresión
Para control de calidad en impresión y embalaje