Digitize and communicate colors and materials in the fashion workflow de Octubre 13 - 14, 2020
X-Rite Pantone invites you to participate in a special event organized in collaboration with ColorDigital to let you discover which are the technologies and software for digitizing data relating to color and surface appearance.
Fashion designers, creative directors and industrial designers will be able to gain confidence in their creative processes, using reliable and virtually communicable colors; producers will be able to create quality renderings that reproduce colors and appearance thanks to a virtual flow of precise and validated data; the major clothing brands will drastically reduce the validation cycles of colors, textures and materials, reducing costs and maintaining high quality levels.
We will talk about:
- The new App PANTONE Connect to expand your color range.
- New X-Rite Technologies for color reading on complex and multicolor materials.
- ColorDigital's new Cloud DMIX platform for sharing colors and materials.
- How to digitize materials: yarns, fabrics and accessories with different technologies.
- Customer testimonials: Hugo Boss and Marzotto on the advantages of digital communication in the supply chain.
When: October 13 - 14, 2020
Where: X-Rite Pantone, Prato office – Via G. Marconi, 50/25 – 59100 Prato, Italy
In order to comply with the physical distancing rules imposed by the current health emergency, there are four distinct sessions and the number of participants per session is set at a maximum of 10 people.
- Group A: October 13, 2020 - From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Group B: October 13, 2020 - From 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Group C: October 14, 2020 - From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Group D: October 14, 2020 - From 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm