This three-day workshop is designed for users of Color iMatch software and provides intensive, hands-on creation of an accurate and reliable formulation database. Work one-on-one with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert to create a customized formulation database unique to your application and requirements in a “train the trainer” format.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for users of the Color iMatch formulation system.
This three-day seminar in Grand Rapids, Michigan provides intensive, hands-on creation of an accurate, reliable formulation database. Individual workstations and the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert provides the ability to create a customized formulation database unique to your application and requirements.
- Color theory
- Color iMatch overview (layout, settings, files, templates, toolbars, etc.)
- How to view data
- Calibration modes (SAV, LAV, R/T, SCE/SCI, etc.)
- Customizing toolbars (operations and display)
- Instrument overview
- Five key aspects of spectral curves
- Learn how to use colorant editor and load colorant files
- Colorant calibrations routine
- Overview of formulation options, settings, and display modes
- Manual formulation options
- Understanding correction setups and options
- Learn about waste features, such as batch as waste (double measurements only) and waste in formulation
You Might Also Like
In this eLearning course, you’ll learn the basic operations of the Ci6x instrument with Color iQC.
Fundamentals Seminar Series
Attend this two-day workshop including both the Fundamentals of Color and Instrumentation Seminars.
Customized Onsite Training
X-Rite will design and implement a program at your location that meets your specific business objectives.