Model #: erx55
An inline non-contact spectrophotometer, the ERX55 measures color, visual light transmission and haze in the manufacture of transparent films to continuously monitor color quality.
ERX55 Inline Measurement System for Consistent Production of Transparent Film
Exacting color in the plastics supply chain is becoming increasingly important. When manufacturing transparent films, color, visual light transmission and haze are extremely important and must be monitored throughout the production run. In addition, the ability to control UV layer thickness can minimize waste for this expensive material.
As part of an inline transmission measurement system for transparent film, the ERX 55 non-contact spectrophotometer fits on a custom frame to continuously monitor color quality on the sheet below. ESWin software controls the ERX55 and displays the color values, correlated haze and light transmission as a trend diagram on the operator's screen so so even slight shifts in color can be corrected immediately.
- Continuously measures color, visual light transmission, and haze so operators can correct even slight changes immediately.
- A spectral range from 330 nm to 730 nm with 1 nm optical resolution delivers best-in-class measurement results.
- Optimizes the efficiency of the protective UV layer used in building materials such as PC sheets to minimize waste of expensive coating materials.
- A spectral curve provides detailed information about reflectance and transmission for early adjustments.
- External calibration is only necessary every 4 weeks for maximum instrument uptime.
With real dual beam measurement, the ERX55 delivers excellent short-term stability, and its automatic wavelength calibration ensures exceptional measurement accuracy and long-term stability.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Working Distance||20mm|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
See All Support
Featured TrainingOnline Training / eLearning: See All Training
You Might Also Like
ESWIN CLCC Software
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
ESWin QC Software
ESWin QC is a customizable software solution that enables color and statistical measurement control when combined with an X-Rite inline instrument.
- ERX55 Product Brochure
- Quality Guaranteed Through Inline Color Measurement