Using a Strip Created in the Import Tool
vipPAQ software does not consistently utilize the Windows convention of "Drag and Drop". To use a target or strip created in the Import Tool proceed as follows:
- Launch vipPAQ.
- Click on "Start" (top-right).
- Click on "Load" (center-right).
- Click the strip NAME to highlight the desired strip (near the center of the screen).
- Click on the strip itself (on right-hand side of screen). Cursor will change shape.
- Click on the empty strip on the left. The right-hand pattern will be displayed on the left.
- Click on "Close" (top-right)
DO NOT click on Scan! To do so will overwrite the values of the imported strip!
Following the import, you may click on any of the patches in the strip to further refine control paramaters.
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748