Model #: ccn-ccrs
ColorCert Repository Server
Quality Assurance Software
Request a Quote
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying packaging color assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
- Adding modules to ColorCert Software
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- Can ColorCert be used in a stand-alone mode?
- Can different types of tolerances be mixed in a job?
- Can I connect multiple ColorCert applications to each other on a network?
- Can I measure directly from an instrument, or do I need to use a keyboard?
- Can I work offline?
- Can multiple illuminants be used in a job?
- Can X-RiteColor Master and Color iQC data be imported?
- ColorCert Language Support
- ColorCert Merged Jobs - how to create
- CombiJob workflow - ColorCert
- Configurations and Components
- Do I always have to be online - can I cache locally?
- Does ColorCert work with PantoneLIVE?
- Glossary for ColorCert
- How can I customize or skin ColorCert?
- How many updates are there per year?
- How will I get notified of software updates?
- If I have an internet connection, are all jobs and data automatically updated?
- Instruments Supported by ColorCert
- Is ColorCert licensed to my dongle or my workstation?
- Is there a trade-in allowance if I upgrade from other X-Rite software?
- License Renewal - How Do I?
- M0, M1, M2, and M3 Measurement conditions - does ColorCert recognize them?
- Moving Dongle From One Computer To Another
- NetProfiler - is it supported by ColorCert?
- Retrieving lost scorecard or repo server password
- Specular Included & Excluded data - does ColorCert support both?
- Submitting Scorecards and Reports
- System Requirements for ColorCert
- What CxF versions does ColorCert support?
- What happens if I lose my dongle?
- What happens if I lose my license file?
- What happens when the software hangs due to network issues?
- What if I have no internet access?
- What is ColorCert used for?
- What is included in the box?
- What is the migration process from legacy software?
- When I get an updated version do I have to uninstall previous versions?
- Where are ColorCert Preferences stored?