OASIS Pro is a photographic quality control package along the lines of Kodatel, QCNet, & WinDense. Uses the Kodak Advanced Technet RS232 protocol. To configure hardware & software, attach a null modem cable between the X-Rite and the PC. On the X-Rite set the following modes
- Press the two right-hand buttons to ensure that the unit is at the MAIN MENU.
- Using the first (left-hand) button, press the "p1" and "p2" to go to "p3" (Page 3).
- Tap the button below "cnfg".
- Tap the "p1" to go to "p2" and tap the second button below "IOpreset".
- Repeatedly tap that second button (where IOpreset was displayed) until you see the option noted as "c:I/O#1".
- Press the 'load' button. In a couple of seconds the word 'SAVE' will appear above the first two keys.
- Press both buttons (1 & 2) at the same time to save your selection.
At the OASIS software, the X-Rite 890 (series) Densitometer must be "installed" on OASIS Pro by selecting the following options: System, Densitometer Setup, Password = "PRO", Select or Create X-Rite 890 (891, 892). Fill in the following parameters:
| ||9600 Baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, No parity.|
Transmission Status A: rgbv
Transmission Status M: cmyp
Reflection Status A: CMYP