Spot Measurements To Get LAB Values With i1Profiler
How to get LAB values from i1Profiler
In i1Profiler v1.5.6 and higher, users have the ability to take a measurement to access LAB values.
- Select the Advanced Mode in i1Profiler.
- Select Measure Chart option in the Workflow Selector.
- Specify if you are using an i1Pro or i1Pro2
- Create a chart that is the number of patches you wish to measure.
- Go to the next step, Measurement, and Spot Measurement.
- Now you can save the information as a CGATS file (txt). That will allow you to now open up the text file and you will see the LAB values for that color patch.
- If you are using an i1Photo Pro 2 or i1Publish Pro 2, double-click on the measured color patch in the Measurement page to display the color data for that patch in the left pane.
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748