MonacoPROFILER - English v4.8
Download: MonacoProfiler Gold & Platinum, English Only
Previous Version: v4.7.2
Release Date: 8/10/2005
File Type: PC - Self-Extracting ZIP file (exe); MAC - OSX Disk Image file (dmg)
For users of MonacoPROFILER 4.6 and up; you can now download MonacoPROFILER 4.8 which includes both enhanced features and maintenance improvements.
The professional’s choice for color profile creation and editing, MonacoPROFILER 4.8 offers the industry’s most comprehensive ICC profiling capabilities for all of your devices – monitors, scanners, digital cameras and printers. New features released in version 4.8 include:
- Supports the Pulse (X-Rite DTP20) for reading profile targets
- Harmonizes with X-Rite's new ColorPort utility software
- Works smoothly with the 10.4 (Tiger) version of the Mac OS
- Supports X-Rite's new IntelliTrax auto-scanning system
On top of that, version 4.8 includes these enhancements:
- Improved quality of digital camera profiles
- Enhanced gamut surfaces
- Restored 'Fine Tune' option
- Improved white point reference with RGB and CMYK profiles
Profiler (Mac) is a Mac OS X native application. To install, open the virtual disk created by the software download. Double-click on the Profiler installer to complete the installation. Once installed, the virtual disk and the disk image files may be moved to the trash.
Profiler requires Mac OS X.2 or higher to run.
Profiler (PC) - Simply double-click on the self-extracting zip to access the program installer.