Download: EasyTrax 1.2
Previous Version: 1.1
Release Date: 9/22/2010
File Type:PC - Self-extracting Installer
Download: PC Version
Notes: To install the EasyTrax update:
- Shut down the Windows firewall and any anti-virus software you may be running.
- Create a backup of your existing database using the Database Admin Tool within EasyTrax software.
- Uninstall the current version of EasyTrax from your computer using the "Add/Remove Programs" from the Windows Control Panel. This will not delete any of your stored database files. All information will be retained.
- Click on the link above to download the self-extracting installer (EasyTrax1.2.exe) to your desktop or a folder of your choosing.
- To begin the installation process, double-click on the installer.
- Follow the installation instructions on your computer screen.
Release Notes for EasyTrax v1.2
Significant bug fixes in this version:
- Fixed a measurement error related to paper measurements that affected Spectral and Non-Polarized Density measurement results. The actual degree of error in measurement data will vary depending on your specific paper type.
- Fixed issue with single patch type color bars on comma decimal languages.
- Fixed issue with the Instrument Utility function for calibrating a new Calibration Plaque in comma decimal languages.
If you are updating from version 1.0, you will also receive the following features:
Features and/or changes added to this release:
- The Editors application now has a tutorial mode which will step through the creation of a project template.
- Video tutorials have been added to help users better understand how to use the EasyTrax system.
- A Single Patch Color Bar Measurement feature has been added to allow the scanning of single ink unit, single patch color bars.
- The Instrument Utility application has been translated for all supported languages.
- Support has been updated for Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit and Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating systems.
- Support has been added to correlate the calculation data reported in the Press Tool to the former Gretag Macbeth standard. This will present calculation data that matches the measurement performance of older Gretag Devices such as the SpectroEye.
- The Japan Color target libraries are now available for import from the Color Library folder in the install directory.
- The G7 and ISO enabled version of the application now supports up to 8 ink units for straight and perfecting presses.