ColorDesigner PLUS v2.6 - Patch 4
Download: ColorDesigner PLUS v2.6 - Patch 4
Version: Patch 4
Previous Version: Patch 3
Release Date: 00/00/1111
File Type: PC - Self-extracting Executable
Download: PC Version
Patch 4 includes the following changes:
- On some computer systems, CD PLUS would crash when using a MatchRite iVue instrument (model number VS205).
- In certain cases, CD PLUS would not launch properly after Patch 2 was installed.
- Optional ability to explicitly obtain customer consent to store their data and to receive
- The connection between CD PLUS and its customer file database is now encrypted.
- When CD PLUS attempts to connect to a remote customer file database, it will try for up to 600 seconds. With the patch, it will try for 15 seconds. This connection timeout can be configured by IT professionals
- When the operator searches the customer file database, CD PLUS will return all records, regardless of the number. This can negatively impact performance if the database contains hundreds of thousands of records. With the patch, it will return the first 100 records and will inform the user their search results have been limited. This setting can be configured by IT professionals.
For installation instructions, click here to open or save the PDF file.