MonacoPROFILER - European Languages v4.7.2
Download: MonacoProfiler Gold & Platinum, European Languages
Previous Version: v4.7.0
Release Date: 2/25/2005
File Type: PC - Self-extracting ZIP Installer, Mac - Aladdin SIT File
For users of MonacoPROFILER 4.6 and 4.7, you can now download MonacoPROFILER 4.7.2. which includes both enhanced features and maintenance improvements.
The professional’s choice for color profile creation and editing, MonacoPROFILER 4.7.2 offers the industry’s most comprehensive ICC profiling capabilities for all of your devices – monitors, scanners, digital cameras and printers. New enhancements released in version 4.7 included:
- Dramatically improved image detail in highlight, shadow and saturated color
- Improved image contrast, producing more accurate results in proofing and cleaner, more natural color in perceptual rendering
- Increased hue accuracy in saturated color reproduction
- Increased neutral accuracy across the tonal scale
On top of that, version 4.7.2 addresses key user issues:
- Enhanced DTP70 support
- New DTP41 targets specifications
- Allows session files for multicolor measurement data
- Allows lower ink limit settings
- Enables building and editing output profiles on computers without LUT support
- Enables building scanner and camera profiles on computers without LUT support
Profile Table Resolution
- Change in grid size to 33x33x33 improves profile quality for all output devices, especially those not calibrated or linearized
Profiler (Mac) is a Mac OS X native application. To install, uncompress this archive using Stuffit or Stuffit expander. Once expanded, simply double-click on the Profiler installer to complete the installation.
Profiler requires Mac OS X.2 or higher to run.
Profiler (PC) - Simply double-click on the self-extracting zip to access the program installer.