Previous Version: v6.21
Release Date: 08/08/2016
File Type: PC - EXE file
Download: PC Version
Notes: Version 6.3 includes the following new features:
- More seamless integration with QC software like ColorCert and Color iQC Print:
- Ink professionals can quickly compare their formulations to a digital color reference stored in the PantoneLIVE ecosystem.
- Both the formula and reference data are available to QC software for a pass/fail analysis.
- Connectivity to ScoreCard Server to identify how well a press run achieved the print specification defined in a job.
- Improved Performance for On-Press Corrections:
- Reformulation data immediately sent to X-Rite InkFormulation software
- The ink room can make appropriate adjustments and dispense the new formula, speeding up the correction process on press.
- MIS Integration Capability:
- The MIS system can request from InkFormulation Software a new material number based on specifications and naming conventions defined in the MIS, or by referencing a multi-color CxF file stored in PantoneLIVE or elsewhere.
- All ink recipes required for a given job can be linked to that job, streamlining the workflow even further.
- Job-based framework to better support customer operations and workflows:
- The new formulation tab enables formulation and correction of whole jobs coming from quality control software.
- This new capability will use tags to associate ink recipes to individual jobs.
- And more:
- Increased automation in batch processing and the addition of LCH metrics to improve quantity and quality of match selections.
- Gamut viewer to visually assess the color gamut of your ink assortments.