Download: EasyTrax 1.1
Previous Version: 1.0
Release Date: 5/11/2010
File Type: PC - ZIP File
Download: PC Version
Notes: IF UPDATING FROM VERSION 1.0 - PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:
Release Notes for EasyTrax v1.1
Please Note: This is an update from version 1.0. It is a full install, however if you did not previously have version 1.0 installed and registered this version will only run in demo mode.
In this document:
- Release Overview
- System Requirements
1. Release Overview
The key new features of EasyTrax are:
- The Editors application now has a tutorial mode which will step through the creation of a project template.
- Video tutorials have been added to help users better understand how to use the EasyTrax system.
- A Single Color Bar Measurement feature has been added to allow the scanning of single ink unit, single patch color bars.
- The Instrument Utility application has been translated for all supported languages.
- Support has been updated for Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit and Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating systems.
- Support has been added to correlate the calculation data reported in the Press Tool to the former Gretag Macbeth standard. This will present calculation data that matches the measurement performance of older Gretag Devices such as the SpectroEye.
- The Japan Color target libraries are now available for import from the Color Library folder in the install directory.
- The G7 and ISO enabled version of the application now supports up to 8 ink units for straight and perfecting presses.
The issues resolved are:
- Polarized jobs will now display the correct polarized densities when continuing or re-ordering with OK Sheets completed in any density status other than status E.
- Press Tool and Editors now use the correct polarized densities when creating inks with a Polarized device.
- Spot Measurements now use the correct polarized density values when using a Polarized device.
- Software correctly reports polarized devices in Press Tool, Reports and output files.
- The “Use X-Rite former color data standard” feature now works correctly for Polarized Density data.
- Diagnostic tool’s Optics test can now handle numbers using a comma as a decimal separator
- Multiple changes to the Local Machine Configuration Tool settings are now
2. System Requirements
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Windows XP Pro SP2, Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.
- 3 GHz processor with 1 GB memory minimum.
- At a minimum, the monitor size must be 15" with 1024x768 resolution, 17" monitor with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 is highly recommended.
- Hard drive capacity of at least 20 GB is required.
- At least one network card is required for the application. The console interface requires a second card.
- A touch screen display is strongly encouraged for optimum usability.
- Unzip the downloaded file, then double click the setup.exe file (inside the "EasyTraxv188.8.131.52Release Version 1.1" > "Setup" folders) to begin the installation.
- Please be sure to shut down the Windows Firewall and any anti-virus applications that may be running before installing.
- The SQL Server 2005 Installer that is provided as part of this application installer may appear partially in English.
- For Windows 2000 Professional SP4, a required installer for MDAC 2.8 is included in the installer in English only. To avoid this, you may install a localized version by searching for "MDAC 2.8" at http://www.microsoft.com