Configure your Apple Firewall - ColorTRUE
The steps below are for the Apple Firewall.
- Open your System Preferences
- Click "Security & Privacy" icon
- Click on the "Firewall" tab
- Click on the "Firewall Options" button
- Be sure that "Block all incoming connections" is not checked
- Look for "xrdd" in the list, if it is there, make sure it is set to "Allow incoming connections"
- Click "OK" and restart your computer
to return to the troubleshooter
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748