• Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), RAM 1 GB
• Windows Vista SP2 (32 or 64 bit), RAM 2 GB
• Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), RAM 2 GB
• Monitor screen resolution of 1024 x 768
• 4 GB hard disk free
X-Rite eXact™ Manager
Allows you to run and set several instrument configuration options in the instrument, such as:
• View and edit all configuration settings
• Backup/Restore configuration settings
• Review instrument condition and run diagnostics
• Update instrument firmware, color libraries, process tools and more
NOTE: It is recommended that you regularly backup the instrument settings with the X-Rite
eXact™ Manager. Refer to the application help file for the procedure.
Allows you to capture measurements from tethered eXact instruments and transfer the data
directly to an application, such as Microsoft® Excel.
NOTE: You should install the software applications before connecting the instrument to your
Installing the Software IMPORTANT:
You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group in order to install the software on a Windows XP, Vista Business, or 7 Professional system.
1. Insert the software CD into the optical drive and browse to the desired application.
Double-click the .exe file.
2. Follow the on screen prompts to install the software.
3. Install remaining applications.