Network Connection Identification on iOS - ColorTRUE
The following instruction were created using iOS 7. Versions of iOS prior to 7 are not supported.
- From your iPhone's main screen, tap the "Settings" icon
- In the settings window you will see the Network name next to Wi-Fi
- In the example shown below we are connected to a network titled "XRSECURE"
If you are not connected to the same network as your computer:
- Tap "Wi-Fi"
- A list of available wireless networks within range of your iOS device will appear
- Tap on the name of the network to which you wish to connect
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748