Entering an Existing Formula into X-RiteColor Master
Proceed as follows:
- First do a combinatorial formulation. Then save the resulting formula (don't worry if the colorants picked are not correct).
- Next click instrument and measure trial (if autosave is checked, open the measure trial window).
- In the measure trial window click on the formula link.
- In the edit trial window click on the ink or colorant link.
- From the select components window select the cal set desired.
- Now select the known formula colorants then ok.
- The edit trial window will now list the correct know colorants. Click in the amount field and enter the known amounts (do this for each colorant). When done click save.
- Last step measure a drawdown of the known formula ( this will attach the correct reflenctance curve with the known formula.
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748