Calibrating the X-Rite 972 Colorimeter
Regular calibration is necessary to assure the accuracy of the color measurements.
- Locate the calibration plaque.
- Unlock the shoe, and press the left and center key at the same time. Notice the word "CAL" is written between those two keys.
- After displaying its software version code it will then display the prompt "NO CALIBRATE YES".
- Press the key beneath "YES". The colorimeter will briefly display "READ CAL WHITE abort".
- Hold down instrument for five readings on the white plaque until instrument displays "READING COMPLETE".
The instrument will return to normal operation. It will display "READ REFERENCE abort". The unit is now ready for reference samples to be measured.
Questions? Need a Quote? Contact Us. 1.800.248.9748