i1Display 2 (Discontinued)
We recommend i1Display Pro as a replacement for i1Display 2 (Discontinued).
Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Color Perfectionists
The X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, filmmakers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops, mobile devices and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
Now supports ColorTRUE Mobile Calibration
i1Display 2 provides unparalleled functionality for high quality profile results
Working with a calibrated and profiled monitor is essential for professional photographers and designers. The X-Rite i1Display 2 offers the tools you need to attain high-end, accurate, on-screen color, whether in your own studio or in a collaborative production environment. With i1Display 2, you can precisely measure all types of displays - including LCDs, CRTs and laptops.
The included i1Match software offers two modes. Easy Mode provides great results with a few simple clicks, while Advanced Mode helps experienced users achieve the best possible monitor calibration with optimized brightness and contrast controls, custom gamma and white point, reference profiles to match multiple monitors, and unlimited gamma and white point settings.
The X-Rite i1Display 2 enhanced monitor features such as Workgroup Match, Ambient Check and Match, Push Button Calibration and Validation help you get the exact color, every time, and Trend Controls keep you in touch with performance.
i1Display 2 Measurement Device
- Compact award-winning colorimeter for emissive color measurements of LCD, CRT and laptop displays
- Highest sensitivity in dark areas for better control in shadow detail and more neutral gray scale
- Detachable ambient light head to capture ambient light measurements and protect your device
- Easily attaches to all models of LCD and CRT monitors with included built-in counterweight and suction cups
- USB powered
- Use at multiple workstations without additional licensing fees
- Software interface provides an Easy Mode for great results with a few simple clicks, plus an Advanced Mode for experienced users to achieve the best possible monitor calibration.
- Workgroup Match: Utilize reference profiles to match all monitors in your workgroup
- Unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings, including native gamma and measure luminance as target
- Ambient Match: Check ambient light and adapt profiles for different ambient light environments
- One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for leading industry monitors. (Please see Specifications tab for complete listing.)
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays
- Profile summary report ideal for post profile analysis
- Validation: Monitor validation and trending graph
- Before and after images show instant results
- Profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides - no extra manuals needed