Introduction to Color Management
The Introduction of Color Management focuses on the RGB workflow. Through step-by-step demonstrations, hands-on interaction, and guided exercises, you will learn how to attain the best possible color during capture, display, editing, proofing, and final output.
- This two-day workshop is limited to 6 to 8 students, so you are guaranteed to receive individualized attention.
- You will have access to your own workstation in a fully equipped professional training classroom, including a range of color measurement instruments and current profiling software.
- A variety of hands-on activities and workflow exercises help you learn by doing. Your X-Rite Color Expert will provide plenty of time for discussion and questions, ensuring you leave with the knowledge you need to implement what you learn when you get back ot your workplace.
- You will receive our full-color workbook, including a variety of “Need to Know” technical documents to help you implement what you learned when you return to your site.
Who Should Attend?
The Introduction to Color Management course is ideal for anyone who is new to digital color or color management, or is frustrated by color issues, including: photographers and photo labs that work primarily in RGB workflows, graphic designers who need to know how to prepare files for proper color output, users who need better color, color professionals who are unsure of which tools to purchase, manufacturers and resellers who support color management.
- Guaranteed to receive individual attention - small classroom of up to eight students.
- Hands-on workshops with the latest X-Rite color measurement instruments and current profiling software.
- Learn how to calibrate, optimize, and profile digital devices.
- Understand management techniques for spot and custom colors, including Pantone color system.
- Leave with the knowledge you will need to implement what you learn upon return to the workplace and the full-color workbook (includes “Need to Know” technical documents).