Introduction to Color Management
Gain a foundation in the essentials of ICC color management and learn how to achieve color control. This is a comprehensive class and essential for any individual working with color in a digital workflow.
Led by an X-Rite Color Expert, this 2-day workshop provides an excellent introduction to the essential components of color management. Through step-by-step demonstrations, hands-on interaction, and guided exercises, you will learn how to attain the best possible color during capture, display, editing, proofing, and final output.
- This two-day workshop is limited to 6 to 8 students, so you are guaranteed to receive individualized attention.
- You will have access to your own workstation in a fully equipped professional training classroom, including a range of color measurement instruments and current profiling software.
- A variety of hands-on activities and workflow exercises help you learn by doing. Your X-Rite Color Expert will provide plenty of time for discussion and questions, ensuring you leave with the knowledge you need to implement what you learn when you get back ot your workplace.
- You will receive our full-color workbook, including a variety of “Need to Know” technical documents to help you implement what you learned when you return to your site.
The Introduction to Color Management course is ideal for anyone who is new to digital color or color management or frustrated by color issues, including:
- Photographers and photo labs that work primarily in RGB workflows using wet-lab process and inkjet processes
- Graphic designers who need to know how to prepare files for proper color output
- Users of networked toner based printers who need better color in their business graphics
- Color professionals who are unsure of which tools to purchase
- Manufacturers and resellers who support color management
This course is intended to be an introduction to color management. If you are interested in more in-depth knowledge about any of the topics, consider the 4-day Integrated Color Management course.