Integrated Color Management
Integrated Color Management is in conjunction with the Introduction to Color Management two day course. The training will start with the basics and then move into advanced coursework, focusing on RIP color management and CMYK workflows to meet the needs of attendees at all levels. The class, as an added bonus, includes color vision analysis and testing for X-Rite Color Management certification.
- Taught by an X-Rite Color Expert in a small classroom setting of six students or less, you are guaranteed to receive individualized attention.
- You will work at your own fully equipped workstation with the latest X-Rite hardware and software.
- Our professional training classroom offers a variety of large format printers from many manufactures, enabling you to learn by working hands on in a workflow similar to your own.
- To help you implement what you’ve learned, you will receive our full-color workbook, including a variety of “Need to Know” technical documents.
- You will have the opportunity to take the FM 100 Color Vision test at no additional charge.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone specializing in Graphic Design, Prepress/Premedia, Digital Print Production, Photo Labs, Sign Printing, Fine Art Reproduction, Technical Support (photographic and print users), or anyone who is seeking to boost their color knowledge.
- Guaranteed to receive individual attention - small classroom of up to eight students.
- Hands-on workshops with the latest X-Rite hardware, software, and a variety of large format printers.
- Immediately use new knowledge to build and create profiles.
- Opportunity to leave with an X-Rite Color Management Certification.
- Ability to take the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test.