Integrated Color Management
Featuring X-Rite's latest hardware and software, this comprehensive four-day program is the best way to learn and practice color management.
In a small classroom setting, you’ll learn color theory and an X-Rite Color Expert will demonstrate how to use software and the latest X-Rite hardware in color management. You will immediately apply this knowledge by creating your own custom profiles and applying them into a color managed workflow. A must attend advanced class for professionals.
- Taught by an X-Rite Color Expert in a small classroom setting of six students or less, you are guaranteed to receive individualized attention.
- You will work at your own fully equipped workstation with the latest X-Rite hardware and software.
- Our professional training classroom offers a variety of large format printers from many manufactures, enabling you to learn by working hands on in a workflow similar to your own.
- To help you implement what you’ve learned, you will receive our full-color workbook, including a variety of “Need to Know” technical documents.
- You will have the opportunity to take the FM 100 Color Vision test at no additional charge.