Color iMatch Database Workshop
This three-day workshop is designed for users of Color iMatch software and provides intensive, hands-on creation of an accurate and reliable formulation database. Work one-on-one with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert to create a customized formulation database unique to your application and requirements in a “train the trainer” format.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for users of the Color iMatch formulation system.
This three-day seminar in Grand Rapids, Michigan provides intensive, hands-on creation of an accurate, reliable formulation database. Individual workstations and the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert provides the ability to create a customized formulation database unique to your application and requirements.
- Color theory
- Color iMatch overview (layout, settings, files, templates, toolbars, etc.)
- How to view data
- Calibration modes (SAV, LAV, R/T, SCE/SCI, etc.)
- Customizing toolbars (operations and display)
- Instrument overview
- Five key aspects of spectral curves
- Learn how to use colorant editor and load colorant files
- Colorant calibrations routine
- Overview of formulation options, settings, and display modes
- Manual formulation options
- Understanding correction setups and options
- Learn about waste features, such as batch as waste (double measurements only) and waste in formulation