Model #: pantone3
Starting at $1,495
A Compact, Stylish Light Booth
In manufacturing and quality control across all industries, accurate color is important. When color does not meet specifications, the result is increased cost and time to market, and more rejects and rework. For optimum results, samples should be examined using a light booth that offers a variety of lighting conditions to enable you to determine how your color will look in the factory, as well as outside, in a fluorescent-lit store, in a home or office environment, or wherever else your products will be seen once they enter the world.
The Pantone 3 light booth is a high quality entry-level light booth with three light sources that is very easy to use. Its compact, stylish design fits equally well into office or manufacturing environments. Its metal construction with a powder-coated surface is built for longevity.
- Consistent fluorescent illumination that complies with major international standards such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, ANSI and BSI visual assessment requirements. Choose from CWF, TL84, U35 or U30 store lighting simulation bulbs.
- Dedicated D50 light source for print and packaging applications or dedicated D65 light source for industrial applications to ensure optimum visual assessment.
- Tungsten (A) light also included. Fast, easy switching between light sources in situations where operators may need to view samples under multiple lighting conditions, making color evaluation more effective.
- Easy installation of replacement lamps, on your own or by an X-Rite technician, delivering optimum uptime and convenience.
- Optional pre-certified lamp packs include a calibration certification. Install them yourself or contact an X-Rite technician for assistance.
First-time sample approval submissions can be rejected as much as 50% of the time due to inaccurate or inconsistent color. This is often due to sample evaluation under uncontrolled lighting or metameric effects where two samples match when viewed under one light source but not another. An affordable controlled lighting solution such as the Pantone 3 Light Booth can deliver almost instant ROI by minimizing or eliminating these issues.
|Light Level Adjustment||N/A|
|Light Source||D50 with CWF or D65 with TL84, and CIE A|
|Total Light Sources||3|
|Humidity||Rh 0 to 95% max (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||32°F to 104°F / 0°C to 40°C|
|Unit Color||Munsell N7|
|Viewing Area (length, width, height)||27 in x 15.6 in x 13.8 in / 68.5 cm x 39.5 cm x 35 cm|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||27.1 in x 19.7 in x 16.5 in / 69 cm x 50 cm x 42 cm|
|Weight||52 lbs / 23.5 kg|
|Shipped Weight||61 lbs / 27.5 kg|
|Communication Interface||Toggle Switch|
|Voltage||100, 115, 127, 230V|
|Warm Up Time||3min (flourescent)|
|Industry Standards||ISO, ASTM, AATCC, and BSI visual assessment requirements|
|Internal Temperature & Humidity Sensor||No|
|Total Light Sources||3||7||5|
|Light Source||D50 with CWF or D65 with TL84, and CIE A||D50 or D65, CWF, UVA, 2300K, CIE A, and two of TL83, TL84, U30, U35||D50 or D65, CWF, UVA, CIE A, and one of TL83, TL84, U30, U35|
|Light Level Adjustment||N/A||Digital||N/A|
|Warm Up Time||3min (flourescent)||Instant On||3min (flourescent)|
|Industry Standards||ISO, ASTM, AATCC, and BSI visual assessment requirements||ISO, ASTM, AATCC, SAE, DIN, and BSI visual assessment requirements||ISO, ASTM, AATCC, and BSI visual assessment requirements|
|Voltage||100, 115, 127, 230V||100, 115, 127, 230V||100, 115, 127, 230V|
|Wattage||50W Max.||1150W Max.||65W Max.|
|Viewing Area (length, width, height)||27 in x 15.6 in x 13.8 in / 68.5 cm x 39.5 cm x 35 cm||35 in x 23 in x 23 in / 90 cm x 58 cm x 58 cm||25 in x 18.5 in x 15 in / 63.5 cm x 47 cm x 38 cm|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||27.1 in x 19.7 in x 16.5 in / 69 cm x 50 cm x 42 cm||D 24 x H 27.6 x W 37.2 in / D 610 x H 700 x W 945 mm||27 in x 21.5 in x 21 in / 68.5 cm x 54.5 cm x 53.5 cm|
|Safety||ETL Listed||UL Listed||ETL Listed|