Model #: 2400
ColorDesigner PLUS color matching software is customer- and retailer-friendly, producing expert results in a flexible, adaptable workflow that can be configured for individual needs.
Match paint colors fast!
In retail paint, customer service is key, and the faster and more accurately you can match customer paint samples, the more likely they will be to return in the future. Combine ColorDesigner PLUS with the X-Rite MatchRite iVue, Ci4100 or Ci61 handheld instrument and advice from X-Rite retail paint experts, and your paint department will stand out from the competition.
X-Rite's ColorDesigner® PLUS color matching software expedites and refines the paint selection process, eliminating wasted effort and needless formulation errors. It has the ability to connect to a paint dispenser system for fast delivery of paint color formulations, mix the customer’s color in the paint product they want and an option to look up colors across paint lines. With one efficient package, the paint department becomes a color design center.
- ColorDesigner PLUS is tailored to the needs of the retail paint environment, part of a complete customized color solution.
- Capture and save details about customer paint orders for future reference
- Automatic update capability means that ColorDesigner PLUS is up to date throughout the entire store network with no additional effort, disks to store or file downloads to bother with.
- Directly manage and control dispensers from a single easy-to-use and affordable software system, eliminating the need for a second computer and application and optimizing counter space
- Improved Color Lookup makes it easier to distinguish your own colors from competitors’ colors.
Extensive training is not required to use ColorDesigner PLUS. The software can be set up to work best with individuals based on their level of knowledge. In addition, ColorDesigner PLUS allows for the creation of custom databases and color palettes that ease the specifying process and provide staff with time to focus on the sale of complementary accessories.
|Illuminants||D65, A, F7|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||8" L x 5" W x 1" H|
|Shipped Weight||1 pound|
|3rd Party Software Supported||
ColorPro (Fluid Management)
PrismaPro (FAST&Fluid Management)
|Configuration Options||Lookup, Search, Match|
|Databases||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Experience Level||Beginner or Advanced|
|Import/Export Format||Export formulas for dispenser software|
|Languages Supported||Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Supported Devices||552, CF57, CFS57, Ci4100, Ci4200, Ci51, Ci52, Ci61, Ci62, Ci64, VS205, VS450, RM400, RM425, RM61, SP52, SP62, SP64|
|User Experience||Novice Mode and Expert Mode|
|Sample Preview||On-screen color representation|
|What's Included?||CD PLUS software and Installation Guide|
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
(32 and 64 bit)
|Available Disk Space||4 GB free|
|Connectivity||Ports for spectro, printer, dispenser, keyboard, mouse, barcode scanner|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 minimum|
|Memory||4 GB minimum|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||One|
|Processor||Pentium G850 dual core or higher recommended|
|Security||Admin rights required to install|
|Video Card||No special requirements|
- ColorDesigner PLUS v3.0 - Patch 2
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.6 - Patch 2
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.5.2 - Patch 4
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.1 - Patch 4
- ColorDesigner PLUS v2.0 - Patch 5
- ColorDesigner PLUS v1.0 - Patch 13
- MatchRite iVue Tips for Good Matching
- Updating to Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- ColorDesigner PLUS Operating System support
- Cleaning procedure for spectrophotometers
- System Requirements for ColorDesigner PLUS
You Might Also Like
News and Events
Come and see X-Rite Pantone at the Allpro show. Our color experts have ideas for improving color workflow and achieving color accuracy the first time. Plus hands-on demos with paint matching equipment that can help your paint counter in providing more for your customers!
Come and see X-Rite Pantone at the Home Hardware Market. Our color experts have ideas for improving color workflow and achieving color accuracy the first time.
Come and see X-Rite Pantone at the True Value Reunion at booth #3160. Our color experts have ideas for improving color workflow and achieving color accuracy the first time.
You’ll find X-Rite at booth #8102 at the Orgill Dealer Market show. Our color experts have ideas for improving color workflow and achieving color accuracy the first time. Plus hands-on demos with paint matching equipment that can help your paint counter in providing more for your customers!
You’ll find X-Rite at booth #3842 at the Ace Hardware show. Our color experts have ideas for improving color workflow and achieving color accuracy the first time.