Model #: ccn-ccrs
ColorCert Repository Server
Quality Assurance Software
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying packaging color assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
Seamlessly Manage All ColorCert Assets
Managing assets using traditional folder structures or email can be error prone and cumbersome. By utilizing the ColorCert Repository Server, you can be assured you are always using the most up-to-date information. Our unique approach to asset management is purpose built for packaging converter and brand owner workflows to clearly communicate color and print requirements and ensure consistency when reproducing a job, regardless of the production location.
With the ColorCert Repository Server, brand owners, ink manufacturers, premedia professionals and packaging converters can quickly and easily organize and store all color assets, artwork, SOPs and other job-related materials in a single location for secure distribution across the workflow. Authorized stakeholders can access data globally via the web portal or directly from ColorCert Desktop Tools.
- Secure, centralized access to assets that can be shared across one or multiple locations, ensuring the most up-to-date assets are always being used and workflow is optimized.
- Improved quality assurance for customers where these assets play a key role in the provision and quality of printed products.
- Each asset can be tagged for its specific use, including, brand, sub-brand, print process, substrate and other customer- or print-specific data, reducing risk of misuse.
Whether a business is single site or multi-site, growing or consolidating, ColorCert Repository and a workflow optimized with the ColorCert Suite ensure that color quality processes are performing to expectations.
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- Glossary for ColorCert
- Can X-RiteColor Master and Color iQC data be imported?
- Duplicating preferences between workstations
- Instruments Supported by ColorCert
You Might Also Like
Quality Assurance SoftwareColorCert Desktop Tools are modular solutions enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
Quality Assurance SoftwareThe ScoreCard Server is a cloud-based portal providing an overall view of print quality, summarizing quality levels and consolidating metrics filtered by a variety of criteria.
News and Events
X-Rite Pantone, experts in blending the art and science of colour, will focus on a variety of its recently launched solutions at the show. Among those are: eXact Xp, the new ColorCert 2.7 and the improved connectivity with InkFormulation. Come by the stand G31.