Model #: dwnld-ps-cm100
PANTONE Color Manager
PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software works in tandem with your favorite design software to ensure you always have the most up-to-date set of PANTONE Colors available.
Perfect Color Always at Your Fingertips
PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software is a robust desktop application that works in tandem with your favorite design software to ensure you always have the most up-to-date set of PANTONE Colors available at your fingertips. It automatically updates all PANTONE Color libraries and keeps them up to date. Now you can work with any of the more than 10,000 PANTONE Colors directly within your Adobe®, Corel® or QuarkXPress® applications.
Using PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, you can easily get the best possible 4-color process match for PANTONE Colors based on typical press scenarios from around the world as well as based on specific ICC profiles. A side-by-side visual representation helps you compare the PANTONE Color with its closest process simulation.
- Quickly and easily select and use Pantone colors in your favorite Windows or Mac software.
- Includes the full range of PANTONE Libraries for unlimited inspiration.
- Share PANTONE libraries with other users without license restrictions.
You can also build, use and share custom color palettes, either through direct color selection or by extracting the dominant colors from an image. COLOR MANAGER syncs with your PANTONE CAPSURE™, PANTONE CAPSURE with Bluetooth® or myPANTONE™ app for iOS and Android. It also includes the full range of PANTONE libraries, including the new EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide.
|3rd Party Software Supported||Adobe Creative Cloud, Quark Xpress, Corel|
|Apple iOS||MacOS X 10.8|
|Available Disk Space||1 GB|
|Compatible iOS Devices||
Measures and calibrates your iPhone display for improved accuracy in viewing
PANTONE Colors (requires myPANTONE™ 2.0 for iPhone and a calibration
device such as ColorMunki, i1Pro or i1Display 2)
|Connectivity||Network adaptor installed and driver loaded|
|Display Resolution||Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software|
|Memory||1GB of RAM|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||Single|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||For Download|
|Processor||* Intel® Processor|
|Shipped Weight||For Download|
* Microsoft® Windows® XP® 32 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed)
* Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed)
* Microsoft® Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed)
* Microsoft® Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit (with latest Service Packs and updates installed