Model #: m50103
The 3-step ColorChecker® Grayscale target lets you balance your images or video footage to align the exposure and contrast of cameras and simplify balancing of studio lighting.
Better color adjustments for faster grading/editing
Simplify camera and studio lighting balance with this three step gray-scale target for performing quick color adjustments and evaluating studio lighting conditions. The ColorChecker Grayscale includes the white, 18% gray, and black reference patches found in the 24-patch ColorChecker Classic, all on a single full-sized card. Use it to capture accurate color before your photo session or video shoot, and save editing time and effort afterward.
On site, use the ColorChecker Grayscale Target as the first reference shot in a photo series or video footage to instantly correct color by balancing on the mid-tone gray value. In the studio, use it to evaluate exposure and balance between main and fill lights to quickly set up the proper lighting ratio, and to set white balance. The ColorChecker Grayscale target also provides reference values for adjusting colors within most common photo or video editing software packages, allowing you to make quick color adjustments.
- Shoot for ideal and save time and effort in post-processing by ensuring proper gray and white balance from the onset.
- A full-sized target including white, 18% gray, and black reference squares scientifically engineered to provide a precise, uniform surface that is spectrally neutral in all types of lighting conditions.
- Use it as the first reference shot in a photo series or video footage to instantly correct image color by balancing on the mid-tone gray value.
- In the studio, use it to evaluate exposure and balance between main and fill lights to quickly set up the proper lighting ratio, and to set white balance.
The ColorChecker Grayscale is scientifically engineered to provide a precise, uniform surface that is spectrally neutral (reflects equal amounts of red, blue and green) in all types of lighting conditions. It is ideal for digital and film photography and filmmaking.
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||8.25 x 11|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||9 x 12|
|Shipped Weight||0.5 ilbs|
- How to Set In-Camera White Balance
- How to Set White Balance in Aperture
- How to Set White Balance in Bibble
- How to Set White Balance in CaptureOne
- What is White Balance in a Digital Workflow
You Might Also Like
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
Use i1Photo 2 to quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.