Model #: wseries_p
The W Series product bundles from X-Rite present 5 different combinations of software and color measurement instruments to meet the needs of retail paint operations of all sizes.
OverviewRegardless of your paint matching needs or the size of your operation, X-Rite has a retail paint package that will meet your exact needs – the perfect solution for accurate color – on time, every time.Training and Support
Paint Color Matching Made Easy
In retail paint, fast, accurate customer service is paramount. It starts with acquiring color specifications from customer samples using the MatchRite iVue non-contact spectrophotometer or another X-Rite color measurement instrument. The data collected is then translated into the proper formulation for the paint type the customer is seeking using ColorDesigner PLUS. Finally, the formulation must be transferred to the dispenser system for mixing of the paint. If samples of the mixed paint need to be measured again, the MatchRite iVue is perfect for the job since it can measure both wet and dry samples.
Make your paint counter as efficient and profitable as possible by eliminating wasted effort and needless formulation errors. With one efficient package, the paint department becomes a color design center, and your staff will have more time to focus on the sale of complementary accessories.
- The W20 Series package offers an affordable fast start with the easy-to-use handheld RM400 45/0 spectrophotometer, ColorDesigner PLUS, a computer, monitor and label printer.
- The W50 Series offers a complete solution for high volume retail color matching operations, featuring a robust, durable countertop 45/0 spectrophotometer, along with ColorDesigner PLUS, a computer, monitor and label printer.
- The WS60 Series includes the Ci61+RTL sphere spectrophotometer for paint matching from a wide variety of sample sizes, shapes, textures and opacity, along with ColorDesigner PLUS, a computer, monitor and label printer.
- Step up a level to the WS70 Series with the Ci4100 compact sphere countertop spectrophotometer along with ColorDesigner PLUS, a computer, monitor and label printer for a more robust paint color production process.
- For the ultimate in accuracy and exceptional customer service, choose the W80 Series with the versatile MatchRite iVue non-contact spectrophotometer along with ColorDesigner PLUS, a computer, monitor and label printer. This top-of-the-line configuration increases store uptime while reducing service costs and overall cost of ownership