Model #: aqc-qc
For Effect Finishes
Set and digitally communicate tolerances and measurement procedures for color, sparkle and coarseness and enable real-time monitoring of color harmony across the supply chain with AutoQC software.
More Precisely Define and Control Effect Finishes
Color is a decisive buying factor when it comes to the purchase of new products – from cars, to consumer electronics and household appliances. Consistency of color across different components of a product strongly influences a customer’s perception of quality. In today’s competitive marketplace, manufacturers in the automotive, plastics, coatings and cosmetics industries are increasingly use extreme effect finishes to differentiate themselves.
AutoQC, a cloud-based software solution included with X-Rite’s new MA-T6 and MA-T12 multi-angle spectrophotometers, simplifies the process of defining, communicating and ensuring conformance with standards and measurement procedures for color, sparkle and coarseness across distributed supply chains. The new visual tools, including performance trend charts and stored images of specific measurements, enable real-time performance monitoring and provide actionable insights that speed up the process of troubleshooting out-of-tolerance product.
- The ability to set and digitally communicate global tolerances and measurement procedures for color, sparkle, and coarseness across the supply chain improves ongoing conformance
- Real-time monitoring of color harmony across the supply chain enables quick adjustments to improve operating efficiencies
- New visual tools enable quick analysis and resolution for non-compliant product
- Incorporates reusable digital assets, such as standards, tolerances, jobs and more, as well as job templates and standardized procedures that make measurement and data analysis easier and more intuitive.
- Customized reporting facilitates communication of specifications across the entire workflow.